Wednesday 23 January 2013

Rio de Jan-HAIR-o

Brasil is a beautiful country with such a rich mixed heritage that it is impossible not to see this in the people. It's the country where Africa meets Portugal and they combine with the country's indigenous races. Not to mention the German communities in the South of the country where they live side by side with Japanese and Italians...

The women and their hair types are representative of this uberblend.

Since I've been back in Rio, I am taking special note of all the mulheres working natural curls over here.

Here are some ;Natural beauties I've spotted so far who everyday give me the courage to eventually taking my braids out...



















Beijos,
Karla



2 comments:

  1. do it do it do it!! take them out!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm nervous...! But I'm feeling more confident in myself and my hair by the day... just give me time!
      Karla x

      Delete